- To market, to market, to buy a fat pig,
- Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.
- To market, to market, to buy a fat hog,
- Home again, home again, jiggety-jog.
- To market, to market, to buy a plum bun,
- Home again, home again, market is done.
Here's a tote bag decorated with a reproduction of one of my own acrylic paintings, in turn based on a painting by William Goodridge Roberts.
Measuring 13.5 inches square with a two inch gusset, this tote bag is the perfect size for tucking under your arm for a trip to the library, or a quick outing to the market. It doesn't fit a pig or a hog, but probably a plum bun would fit nicely. It also carries a book, a bottle of wine and a baguette quite neatly. With 10 inch handles it really does fit nicely next to the body.
The bag is natural cotton. The image decorating the carry-all is 7 inches square. To see it on Etsy, please clink here.
Here's a detail of the artwork.